Urgent!!! Please HELP~ Is anyone holding B1/B2 visa to do observership in US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ethanzzz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: I’m doing observership in a private clinic in the US under B2 visa. And the visa will be due very~soon. If I want to continue with the observership, I should go back to my country and come back US again? Or there are some other possible solutions. Please give me some advises. Thank you everybody. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am not a visa pro, but I assume B2 is Visitors visa...If it is, then you have to return to your country before its expiration date..If you do continue to stay after its due date, then according to the DHS language, you will be considered on an "illegal" stay. If you want to continue your observership, then you have to return to your country and then come back to US( if it is a multiple visit visa).. Hope that helps..

@ethanzzz :hi ethanzzz, I am also an international foreign graduate from India going to US in September on B1/B2 visa . I am also planning to do shadowing under a private dental practitioner in LA.can you please tell me do I need to request any kind of immunisation/vaccination record for doing shadowing? I heard that some colleges require it from international students for safety purpose. Please help me. I am still in my home country. so if it is required, I can get it done.
Thanks in advance! :)