Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE, HOPE YOU R FINE :) !!
THIS YEAR IS THE LAST ONE TO FINISH MY UNDERGRADUATION LEVEL:luck: ..FOR THAT MEAN I HAVE TO PREPARE A CERTAIN TOPIC INCLUDING 3 RECENT RESEARCHES>>>>> MY TOPIC WILL BE ABOUT ( THE BOND BETWEEN CERAMIC MATERIAL & METAL ) :confused: >>>

COULD YOU HELP ME TO FIND THOSE 3 RESEARCHES PLEASE? I NEED THEM URGENTLY :scared: !!

Members don't see this ad.

HELLO EVERYONE, HOPE YOU R FINE :) !!
THIS YEAR IS THE LAST ONE TO FINISH MY UNDERGRADUATION LEVEL:luck: ..FOR THAT MEAN I HAVE TO PREPARE A CERTAIN TOPIC INCLUDING 3 RECENT RESEARCHES>>>>> MY TOPIC WILL BE ABOUT ( THE BOND BETWEEN CERAMIC MATERIAL & METAL ) :confused: >>>

COULD YOU HELP ME TO FIND THOSE 3 RESEARCHES PLEASE? I NEED THEM URGENTLY :scared: !!

I would try using google not SDN. Check out your journal holdings at library.

Members don't see this ad :)
Research doesn't really mean asking other people to find things for you...unless you're a PhD. There is a lot of material written on PFMs, try looking through a few dental or dental lab journals, and you'll find things. Besides...sounds like you have a year to write this paper...which is a lot of time to fidn 3 articles.

A friend of mine used to be having his wife researching and typing everthing for him while pursueing for his Master of Software Engineering. I was told he's too busy with his work as a circuit designer besides acknowledging his poor writing skill. Truly good networking and job assigning!:D

Funny thread. Not urgent at all.