US Army surgery Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hosskp1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about the Surgery Residency programs in the Army. I am going on a rotation to Madigan and william beaumont this spring, Walter reed and Tripler in the fall and I will be applying to the progrms this fall. I want any feed back you can give me. I would like to know about competetiveness and anything else I can do to help myself match. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you and Hoo-Ah

Members don't see this ad.

Hosskp1,

I can't answer your question -- so I'll ask you one. According to what the Army told me, you can only do two rotations. How did you do four -- are you usuhs or hpsp

thanks, and hoo-ah

Ed

•••quote:•••Originally posted by edmadison:
•Hosskp1,

I can't answer your question -- so I'll ask you one. According to what the Army told me, you can only do two rotations. How did you do four -- are you usuhs or hpsp

thanks, and hoo-ah

Ed•••••I am in the HPSP-- I am doing two active duty and staying with friends for the other two. I really want to match at an Army program so I think it might help me to show my face.