US student to Melbourne med school...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nk2050

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am in deep trouble...the guy i am datign for last 5 years demands tht i go to aus and study medicine over there. I am a US students and not sure how it will work out if i have the opportunity to study in Melbourne med school...do i still get FAFSA? or any kind of US funding? i will also marry the probably first yr i move into aus. how is that going to affect my placement in the school? can i just continue as US student or I hv to apply for PR? if i get the PR will they kick me out the school because i was admitted as internation student?? please anyone give me some information...i've contacted the university but no satisfactory infromation..i will probably call them in few days..but before that if i get any input from you guys that will be great:) thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

the guy i am datign for last 5 years demands tht i go to aus and study medicine over there.

If someone is demanding something of you, maybe you need to reconsider.

That being said, search the Aus forums. All your questions (though I haven't seen anything about FAFSA) have been answered already regarding PR, etc.