US students exchange

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Class

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will cut matters short, Do you think they will accept (as of my first semester though) a GPA of 3.29?

Details: I am from Egypt, and the US embassy announced the students exchange after they had stopped it for a long while. I need to pass a TOEFL exam with more than 500 points, the exam will cost me like 100$ so I am asking if the whole thing is worth it because I really want to have such a nice experience, indeed.

Members don't see this ad.

Sure - You can get accepted into pharmacy school with that GPA. Although your GPA is not considered "super awesome" it is still very competitive.

But, be mindful, there are many other things that are considered besides just your GPA when being considered for pharmacy school. Perhaps searching and reading some other threads on this forum about the topic would be helpful.

There is a lot of information about your question on various posts on this forum.

Good luck!

Thank you a ton, I know it's a bad GPA, but pressure was larger than me last semester, I am fine now (so far)...

Would you mind posting any links or something, because search engine doesn't take me there.

Thanks again.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you talking about going to pharmacy school here, or are you talking about the IPSF student exchange that lasts a few months?

Oh, sorry I thought I mentioned it. It, actually, lasts for a 2-3 weeks only. Still, I am looking forward to it, universities here are nothing compared to that in the US.