USC c/o 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SnookiesOwner

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey USC c/o 2015!

First of all, congratulations!

Here's a question for most of you:
Any thoughts on where to live?!

What have you heard about Seaver Hall?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your acceptance! There are quite a few P1s living in Seaver. If I was single I would probably have opted to live there; sleeping in later and walking to class would be so convenient. Traffic can be really crazy depending on where you live off campus, but there is no shortage of students looking for roommates in apartments close to campus.

Hey USC c/o 2015!

seaver hall sucks.

find something in pasadena or alhambra

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm not sure where to live either. but i dont think i want to dorm haha are you guys going to the welcome session?

Hey USC c/o 2015!

hey snookiesowner
you're choosing usc for sure over ucsd? i see that you got accepted to both! congrats!

hey snookiesowner
you're choosing usc for sure over ucsd? i see that you got accepted to both! congrats!

Thanks! And yeah i was very surprised about the UCSD acceptance. I still haven't sent a denial- i'm waiting for an updated cost of attendance summary. if there is a drastic change in tuition I might change my mind. :)

And yes I am going to the Welcome dinner.

anybody join the fb page yet? has one been started?

Just received my acceptance today. So happy!

Quick question: All forms + deposit are sent back in the small envelope provided? Thanks

Hello Everyone,

There are 2 available rooms. 1 is available NOW and the other in JUNE.

Both rooms are in a 4 br/2ba 2-story house in Monterey Park. We are 3 males (1 med and 2 pharm) looking for preferably a male roommate. You will be sharing a bathroom with the other male roommate. A perfect living space for an USC student!
About the house: 2 living rooms (one on each floor) with cable TV, wireless internet, balcony and sundeck that looks out on the entire San Gabriel Valley. Private parking provided. Central heating and air. There is also a paved seating area in the yard. No pets (sorry!)
Rent is $650/mo (which includes water, gas, electricity, internet, cable TV). A Cleaning team comes once a month and cleans the entire house (except rooms), but we all still prefer someone fairly quiet and clean.
Our place is a 10-15 minute drive from USC Health Sciences Campus and 20 minutes away from the Main Campus.
If interested, please message me.

Thank you

Any reason in particular?

I heard that parking in the structure is included when you live at Seaver. Can anyone confirm this?

Nope. You get priority/first dibs on the permit but its not included with Seaver residence.

A couple of the many reasons it sucks: Communal kitchen.... 1 per floor. Nowhere to eat on campus (everything closes early and closed on weekends). Shared room.

The one bonus of living at Seaver is that you're literally 30 seconds away from class.

Haha, I've already signed up for it. Anyone else going to be in Seaver?

Haha, I've already signed up for it. Anyone else going to be in Seaver?

I am thinking about Seaver but I hear it is pretty much dead at night there. Monterey Hills anyone? How's everyone planning to study for the top 200 drugs?

Heyy...did you guys order your white coat yet? I have no clue what size to order. I am a female and they said the sizes are from 2 through 20, but they haven't given any description of the sizes as they have for men. And I can't even go to the bookstore for sizing. does anyone have any ideas about the sizing and how relatively big they are?.....thanks