USC School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

It was like in an email

Members don't see this ad.

Did everyone who interviewed asked to fill out a 22 page applicant profile application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I got it pretty much immediately after I called to register for my interview

did u sign up for tuesday?! i called yesterday for Wednesday 2pm and I havent got it yet. maybe I should check with them tomorrow. thanks and good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
did u sign up for tuesday?! i called yesterday for Wednesday 2pm and I havent got it yet. maybe I should check with them tomorrow. thanks and good luck!!
They told me Tuesday wasn’t available anymore so I did Wednesday at 9am. That’s concerning that haven’t let you sign up yet :/ yeah I would just keep calling them I guess

Reactions: 1 user
Is it safe to say USC is done giving out interview invites?

Does anyone know how many interviews they usually send every year? And what are the chances of getting an acceptance if you were invited for an interview?

Hello Everyone,

Did you guys email the 22 pages packet with 2*2 picture or did you mail it to their office?

Thank you!

How long after interviewing should we expect to hear back? Just curious since we are pretty late in the cycle.

Does everybody get placed on the waitlist after interviewing?

Was anybody able to open the documents in the waitlist email?

How many students does USC interview? It seemed like an excessive amount yesterday

How many students does USC interview? It seemed like an excessive amount yesterday
wow, they had an interview session on sunday?
and this late in the year?

USC has always interviewed lots of people...

Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back for the next batch of acceptances?

Lol I was accepted to UCSF, UOP, Tufts, NYU, Western, and Colorado but rejected from USC… USC was my top choice.
weird flex, but ok...

• Haha
Is USC anyone’s actual top choice or is it just your safety school?
Just giving a heads up to everyone, as a USC graduate student, it’s a wonderful school, but for the dental students, there’s really not a lot to do campus-wise and without a car, you’re going to feel like you’re trapped in one location