USC waitlist??????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so i was talking to my friend and he said that he was on the waitlist for USC (with hopes of still getting in).... I thought USC was done with acceptances and that there were no one spots? I wasn't sure if I was right, so i didn't mention anything. Does anyone know? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I have a friend on their wait list too and they told him they don't fill up their class until the first day of school. Who knows really what they're doing though?

really? but, what are the chances that people are going to withdraw this late? and how many people are on the waitlist? I felt bad, because he acted like he had a good shot. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
um I'm on the waitlist as is every other person who interviewed since we havn't been formally rejected. Last I heard, they already filled their class though. I guess there's always a shot until you get the rejection letter...

I am in waiting list too. Just emailed to Ryan yesterday. He said the class is still full. A little over 300 applicants are on the waiting list. So, I think the chance is slim :(

Hi guys, I don't know if this info will give you hope or not, but our second major deposit is due by July 15th. So those who were holding on to their spot "may" pull out if they're waiting out for some other place. It's just a thought.