USF (FL) Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vespasian

"Vae, puto deus fio!"
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one else planning on attending the University of South Florida?

BSPH graduate, planning on matriculating to USF in the Fall of 2015- MPH in Epidemiology & Communicable Disease.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied and I'm waiting on an answer. Apparently, my status is awaiting "graduate legal" (yikes).

I applied and I'm waiting on an answer. Apparently, my status is awaiting "graduate legal" (yikes).

That's odd. Have you tried calling the Academic and Student Affairs Office? They should be able to shed some light on that.

My official Graduate Admission Status hasn't been changed to reflect the decision, it still says "No decision has been processed". However I've received departmental acceptance from the Epidemiology & Biostats department and the Global Health departments. I've already confirmed my acceptance and corresponded with the advisor for the latter.

Members don't see this ad :)
My official graduate admission status has finally changed to admitted and OASIS has updated to reflect the change too. Unless Temple offers me a 50%+ assistantship I'll be going to USF for sure.

I'm good now. My status says "No decision has been processed-Please contact your program directly for more information."
I called them (I really hate doing that), and they said should be another week or so. My packages is at the department.