Using BCPS material to study for CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollygagger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
May be an odd question but I’m simultaneously trying to get my BCPS and also do a license transfer and don’t have the time to specifically study material for CPJE. I cant imagine why you can’t since the CPJE is mainly clinical? Just wondering if anyone else thinks this is feasible.

*edit: Sorry meant to put this in the Licensure section.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
May be an odd question but I’m simultaneously trying to get my BCPS and also do a license transfer and don’t have the time to specifically study material for CPJE. I cant imagine why you can’t since the CPJE is mainly clinical? Just wondering if anyone else thinks this is feasible.

Its gonna be pretty tough and would not recommend it. I wouldn't say it is feasible but its doable.
Only reason i wouldn't recommend it is because if you don't dedicate enough time to each exam, you could possibly fail both.

Reactions: 1 users

Your plan is fine. I did the same thing, but also read through the Weissman CA law book. It looks like the latest edition is sold out everywhere, though. See if anyone you know in CA can lend you a copy.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There's a study guide I used with clinical info, state and federal law for 2020-2021 AND PRACTICE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. It helped me so much and I just took the exam and passed. I found it on amazon but went to the link in the description and got it for way cheaper. I think on amazon it was like $150 and on the website it's $99. AND it's a PDF so you don't have to wait for it to come in the mail thankfully. Amazon product

LMAO 0 reviews, published in Sept 28, 2020, from an account with 5 posts.

You are definitely a suspect. Nice try though.

LMAO 0 reviews, published in Sept 28, 2020, from an account with 5 posts.

You are definitely a suspect. Nice try though.

LOL look at this person's previous postings over the years. Literally goes to every MPJE thread and advertises his/her amazon posting, including NY, NH, DC

My friend has been using outdated materials to save a few bucks. She failed twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user