Using search function - lower tuition med schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texasm

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find medical schools in Australia that have relatively low tuition. But I am having problems with the search function because the threads that are pulled up seem unrelated. Am I doing something wrong? Or was this topic never discussed?

Members don't see this ad.

It's more like they don't exist.

But I guess Wollongong and Flinders may fall into the category of relatively lower. Unless you're an Australian citizen in which case that's a completely different story.

Go to medinoz.com
It's made by a Flinders student and current Aussie physician. I think the guys name on the forums is Dr. Polary Platypus.
Anyways they give a general overview of the prices for schools. I don't know how up to date it is regarding the upcoming year's tuition rates but it'll give you an idea where to start looking.

Go to medinoz.com
It's made by a Flinders student and current Aussie physician. I think the guys name on the forums is Dr. Polary Platypus.
Anyways they give a general overview of the prices for schools. I don't know how up to date it is regarding the upcoming year's tuition rates but it'll give you an idea where to start looking.

Thank you!