USMLE step 1 tutor needed! PHX, AZ area preferred but not crucial

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jirski

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking the USMLE June, 30th. Looking for someone with some tutoring experience who has done well themselves on the Step 1 in the past. Please help! If you're in the Pheonix, AZ area even better... if not Skype is always an option. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,

If you are still looking for a tutor, I would be happy to talk with you about my services. I have over 2,000+ hours of USMLE tutoring experience, I can provided the focused, tailor-made tutoring you need to achieve your personal goals, and adjust to your unique work schedule.

I completed my USMLE step 1 with a score of 270 (99th percentile), USMLE step 2 CS (pass), and USMLE step 3 (234 (79th percentile). I did college at Stanford University and medical school at the University of Southern California. I am currently working in Healthcare Management, and will eventually be obtaining my MBA in healthcare so that I can work as a Hospital Administrator or run a major research facility.

I have tutored 15 -20 hours a week for almost 3 years, and have worked with a variety of students with different goals and time frames.

Drop me a line or give me a call, and I would be glad to see if we might be a match. 808-397-4147. I am based in Hawaii and we would be meeting over Skype. However, my schedule is incredibly flexible, and I could probably meet at most anytime that is convenient for you.