USMLE transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine is not uploaded yet, many program have downlowded my app without the transcript , what will happen ?

They'll just download it when it becomes available and nobody will know the difference.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine was uploaded at approx 1:30 pm. FYI, some of the programs that had already downloaded my application (minus the USMLE transcript) over the weekend have since reloaded my application to get the USMLE transcript. That being said, some have yet to do this and "not yet retrieved" is still there. I think all programs will be downloaded by the middle of this week.

Mine was uploaded and ready around 2 p.m. It just takes a little time.

Mine was uploaded at approx 1:30 pm. FYI, some of the programs that had already downloaded my application (minus the USMLE transcript) over the weekend have since reloaded my application to get the USMLE transcript. That being said, some have yet to do this and "not yet retrieved" is still there. I think all programs will be downloaded by the middle of this week.

same here. But at 2:30.

Applied at 11:25am on 9/15. Still no transcript. Meh.

still no transcript here, either. applied 9/15 after 12pm

Everything on my application is being downloaded except for my usmle transcripts which have been uploaded to ERAS since august (DO student here). So they are just sitting there 'not yet retrieved' at every program while everything else is being downloaded. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm probably just being over-neurotic, but would feel better if it's not just me lol

It's down in the "other documents" section in adts. An yes, I am a US student, seems like they are working on us today.

Hmmm.... I don't have the USMLE transcript listed under other documents. Is it listed only when it's uploaded or is it supposed to be there with "Not Uploaded to the Post Office" listed next to it?

My USMLE transcript went in at around 4pm and was almost immediately downloaded by a small number of programs. Wonder if they're starting to recheck the postoffice often.

Hmmm.... I don't have the USMLE transcript listed under other documents. Is it listed only when it's uploaded or is it supposed to be there with "Not Uploaded to the Post Office" listed next to it?

I can't recall if it was at the bottom or not before it was uploaded. I always looked under each school.

You did release your score and pay the $70 transcript fee, right?

Everything on my application is being downloaded except for my usmle transcripts which have been uploaded to ERAS since august (DO student here). So they are just sitting there 'not yet retrieved' at every program while everything else is being downloaded. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm probably just being over-neurotic, but would feel better if it's not just me lol

Im in the same boat.

Im starting to get a bit annoyed with USMLE not being transmitted, especially since interviews are going out now for some people. Let me know what you find out.

Im starting to get a bit annoyed with USMLE not being transmitted, especially since interviews are going out now for some people. Let me know what you find out.

Ditto, definitely in the back of my mind as well. The USMLE is the staple of my application to most of these programs..especially with respect to obtaining interviews. I'll keep you posted.

Mine just got uploaded around 9 pm ET. I applied on Saturday afternoon around 2 pm.

Same man, I busted my ass to do well on USMLE. Would appreciate them getting that sent out in a reasonable amount of time.

A beacon of hope..OHSU just downloaded mine at like 8:15pm (ET).

Not sure if aPD is still checking this thread, but I'm just curious why it seems most programs download the USMLE about 10 minute after the rest of the application?

Not sure if aPD is still checking this thread, but I'm just curious why it seems most programs download the USMLE about 10 minute after the rest of the application?

Yeah or in my case about 2-3 hours afterwards.

Glad to hear it!

Yea..I would :love: to get an interview from them.

I'm sure by tomorrow they will start getting transmitted....

Back to reading about A/V fistulas...I sense a barrage of pimp questions coming my way tomorrow.

I hope so, I just checked mine and not a single program has downloaded my USMLE and I submitted pretty early. Would not have expected this to be the thing that slowed down my app. Not that it likely matters in the long run, but any delay in this process makes me angry considering the time, effort, and money we spend in this whole process.

I hope so, I just checked mine and not a single program has downloaded my USMLE and I submitted pretty early. Would not have expected this to be the thing that slowed down my app. Not that it likely matters in the long run, but any delay in this process makes me angry considering the time, effort, and money we spend in this whole process.

More are following suit. You should be fine man. It seems like there was a point in time where it was all the sudden available for download.

My usmle transcript was uploaded at 4:00am this morning. I submitted on Saturday at noon. Many programs who had already downloaded the rest of my app retrieved the usmle transcript right at 4:00 am.

Does anyone's ADTS show under supporting documents that the USMLE transcript was "First Available in ERAS PostOffice" at a certain time then "Last Updated" at a different time? I'm wondering why they updated it...it's not like I had a new score released. Several programs downloaded between the "First Available" time and the "Updated" time. I hope they're not getting a wrong transcript...

Does anyone's ADTS show under supporting documents that the USMLE transcript was "First Available in ERAS PostOffice" at a certain time then "Last Updated" at a different time? I'm wondering why they updated it...it's not like I had a new score released. Several programs downloaded between the "First Available" time and the "Updated" time. I hope they're not getting a wrong transcript...

Mine has the same thing now. Anyone else have this going on?

How long does it take for the scores to post on the transcript? I took my test in July and got my scores back. Its safe to say that the scores will be included right? Just being a lil neurotic...

Thanks!

I have the same thing on my ADTS. I'm sure it's fine but the a tiny paranoid part of me still freaked out!!!
Did you see my post above?

This happens every year. Residents panic every year. It is meaningless. Don't panic.

dontpanic.jpg

Anyone who applied on the 15th or 16th still don't have their usmle uploaded?

Anyone who applied on the 15th or 16th still don't have their usmle uploaded?

did you include your SSN in your eras profile? my school informed us that by doing this you prevent any delays in score transmission. it might make a difference (?)