UsmleRX Discount Code 50% off

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lDanny

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just for this email code from my school for Usmle RX Step 1 Qmax for $99 (regularly $199) for "Till you pass." You can buy it now and active it later on. Good luck!
Only 2 days left. Get it now before it is too late

AUC3QMAX1 good until 7/10/14

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It is only $99 and its good till you pass the exam.. the more questions you do the better.

CODE: AUC2QMAX1

Members don't see this ad :)
Almost ending!

CODE: AUC2QMAX1

Here is the code for our school, note that they increased the price so the discount reflects that. They will only increase their price from now on so use it NOW, you can delay for up to 6 months.

Only 2 days left. AUC3QMAX1 good until 7/10/14

Our school got a code too...it expires 7/14/14 It is: GWU2QMAX1

whoops sorry code expires 7/15/14...again its GWU2QMAX1

Reactions: 1 user
Almost the last day...

Last discount for the year. USMLE-Rx Discount code: AUC4QMAX1

Discount price: $129

Expires 9/9/2014

Steps to apply the discount:
1.) Go to USMLE-Rx website
2.) Click on the "Till You Pass**, $249.00" Option and then click on the "Subscribe now" button, which takes you to your Shopping cart
3.) On the Shopping Cart page, Click on the "Checkout" button
4.) On the Checkout page, enter AUC4QMAX1 exactly as shown in the "Enter discount codes" section and "Click to calculate discounts"
5.) Your discount should be applied and you may finish the check out process

Members don't see this ad :)
Last discount for the year. USMLE-Rx Discount code: AUC4QMAX1

USMLE-Rx Discount code: AUC4QMAX1

Discount price: $129

Expires 9/9/2014

Newest code: GDQMAX1
Expires September 16th, 2014

The First Aid/USMLE-Rx team would like to offer you a great deal on a Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax subscription. This is an A-rated question bank from the authors of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1. The Till You Pass subscription gives you 12 months to take your exam, and up to more 12 months to pass. They will even let you purchase the subscription now and delay its start date for up to 6 months.

PROMO CODE: GDQMAX1

This is the best promotion that First Aid/USMLERx offers each year, so even if you don't want to start your subscription now, I recommend purchasing this now and opting to start your subscription at a later start date (e.g., save now, use later).

Disclaimer: This Promo Code expires September 16, 2014. This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts. This is a new purchase promotion only (i.e., does not work on extensions).

1.) Go to the USMLE-Rx website
2.) Click on the "Till You Pass**, $249.00" Option and then click on the "Subscribe now" button, which takes you to your Shopping cart
4.) On the Checkout page, enter GDQMAX1 exactly as shown in the "Enter discount codes" section and "Click to calculate discounts"
5.) Your discount should be applied and you may finish the checkout process

DISCOUNT/PROMOTION: First Aid / USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax 6 month subscription

The promo is valid until 11pm on Tuesday, 11/18/14 and the subscription will be 50% off at $99 (originally $199). You can take advantage of the discount now and delay your subscription start date for up to 6 months if that better fits your Step study schedule.

DISCOUNT CODE: UTHSCQMAX1

Instructions:

1. Visit https://www.usmle-rx.com/content/step-1-qmax

2. Select the 6 month option and click "Subscribe Now"

3. On the shopping cart page, click "Checkout"

4. Create an account if you do not already have one

5. On the checkout page, enter UTHSCQMAX1 into the "enter discount codes" section and select "click to calculate discount"

Note: This is the best promotion that First aid/USMLE-Rx offers and cannot be paired with any other discounts. This is a new purchase promotion only (does not work on extensions). Valid for 100% pass guarantee. 5 day refund policy.

USMLE-Rx 50% Discount code: AUC5QMAX1

Discount Price: $129 (orginal $249)

Expires 12/10/2014

1.) Go to USMLE-Rx website
4.) On the Checkout page, enter AUC4QMAX1 exactly as shown in the "Enter discount codes" section and "Click to calculate discounts"
5.) Your discount should be applied and you may finish the check out proces

The deal is for the Step 1 Qmax 6 months. The regular price is $199; with the code it is only $99.

Your school code is: AUC7QMAX1

It is good until 1/31/15, no exceptions. When your classmates are completing the invoice page they will see an area that asks for promotion codes. They need to place the code there and the discount will be taken at purchase.

Hi everyone!

The promo code for 6 month Step 1 Qmax special ($99, 50% Off) is: UMISS3QMAX1

There is a special area on the invoice that will ask about any promotional codes available. Be sure they enter the code exactly as above.

Here are the rules. This code is active until 01/30/15, no exceptions. As long as this code is active it can be used by anyone, anywhere.

The discount code is UMISS3QMAX1, and it expires 1/30/15. If you don't want to activate it now, you can delay activation for up to 6 months. Feel free to share it with your friends who are studying for step as well.

1.) Go to the USMLE Rx website
2.) Click on Step 1, then the "6 months, $199.00" Option and then click on the "Subscribe now" button, which takes you to your Shopping cart. !
4.) On the Checkout page, enter UMISS3QMAX1 exactly as shown in the "Enter discount codes" section and "Click to calculate discounts". The price should be dropped down to $99 now!!

Happy Studyin'!

Darn, I missed the 1/30/15 deadline one. Does anyone know of any other codes?

Thank you!

DISCOUNT/PROMOTION: First Aid / USMLE-Rx Step 1 Qmax 6 month subscription

The promo is valid until 02/15/15 and the subscription will be 50% off at $99 (originally $199). You can take advantage of the discount now and delay your subscription start date for up to 6 months if that better fits your Step study schedule.

DISCOUNT CODE: VUQMAX1

To apply the discount:
1. Visit https://www.usmle-rx.com/content/step-1-qmax
2. Select the 6 month option and click "Subscribe Now"
3. On the shopping cart page, click "Checkout"
4. Create an account if you do not already have one
5. On the checkout page, enter VUQMAX1 into the "enter discount codes" section and select "click to calculate discount"

USMLE-RX 50% off codes: Expires 2/20/15

· 6 month Step 1 Qmax for $99: AUC8QMAX1

· 6 month Step 1 Qmax AND Express Videos $139: AUCQMAXEX

· 6 month Step 2 CK for $99: AUC4QMAX2

· TYP Step 2 Qmax promotion for $129: AUC5QMAX2

· 6 month Step 3 Qmax for $99: AUC2QMAX3

· TYP Step 3 Qmax for $129: AUC3QMAX3

Noooo! Just missed the deadline on this code, does anyone have access to any newer ones for the Step 2 Qmax?

Noooo! Just missed the deadline on this code, does anyone have access to any newer ones for the Step 2 Qmax?

The class after me will be getting their promo code next week sometime. so if you can wait. message me next week.

The class after me will be getting their promo code next week sometime. so if you can wait. message me next week.
Awesome! Yeah, I can definitely wait.

Thank You!

I just missed the deadline too but for the Step 1 Qmax, any way you'll be able to get that too??

did you ever get a code for Rx?
I never got the discount code. I joined AMSA, which is free, and they gave a $40.00 discount. It's not 50% but it's something.

here you go
· 6 month Step 1 Qmax for $99 promo code is: AUC9QMAX1
· 6 month Step 2 CK Qmax promotion for $99 promo code is: AUC5QMAX2
· 6 month Step 3 Qmax promotion for $99 promo code is: AUC3QMAX3

· 12 month Step 2 CK Qmax promotion for $129 promo code is: AUC6QMAX2
· 12 month Step 3 Qmax promotion for $129 promo code is: AUC4QMAX3

It is good until3/9/15,

Last edited:
The promo code for 12 month Till You Pass special ($129, ~50% Off) is: UMISS4QMAX1

The promo code for 6 month Step 1 Qmax special ($99, 50% Off) is: UMISS5QMAX1

active until 03/18/15

Here are the rules. This code is active until 3/20/15, no exceptions.

· 6 month Step 1 Qmax for $99 Promo code is: AUC11QMAX1

· 6 month Step 2 CK Qmax for $99 Promo code is: AUC7QMAX2

· 6 month Step 3 Qmax for $99 Promo code is: AUC5QMAX3

Here are the rules. This code is active until 3/20/15, no exceptions.

Last day folks... expires midnight

The promo code for 12 month Till You Pass special ($129, ~50% Off) is: UMISS4QMAX1

The promo code for 6 month Step 1 Qmax special ($99, 50% Off) is: UMISS5QMAX1

Ouch I missed the 12 month code for step 1. Any new ones?

This code is active until 3/20/15, LAST DAY!!!

I'm also looking for the till you pass promo code. Does anyone possibly have one??

The promo code for 6 month Step 1 Qmax special ($99, 50% Off) is: UMISS7QMAX1
Your Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax for $129 promo code is: UMISS6QMAX1

There is a special area on the invoice that will ask about any promotional codes available. Be sure they enter the code exactly as above.

Here are the rules. This code is active until 03/31/15

Hi everyone!

The promo code for 6 month Step 1 Qmax special ($99, 50% Off) is: UMISS9QMAX1

Your Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax for $129 promo code is: UMISS8QMAX1

Here are the rules. This code is active until 04/07/15, no exceptions. As long as this code is active it can be used by anyone, anywhere. If you don't want to activate it now, you can delay activation for up to 6 months. Feel free to share it with your friends who are studying for step as well.

1.) Go to the USMLE Rx website

2.) Click on Step 1, then the "6 months, $199.00 or Till You Pass” Option and then click on the "Subscribe now" button, which takes you to your Shopping cart. !

4.) On the Checkout page, enter code exactly as shown in the "Enter discount codes" section and "Click to calculate discounts". The price should be dropped down 50%!!

Happy Studyin'!

sir is there any new code for step2 6 months? thanks in advance

There are the codes:

This code is active until 4/19/15
· 6 month Step 1 Qmax for $99 Promo code is: AUC13QMAX1

· 6 month Step 2 CK Qmax for $99 Promo code is: AUC9QMAX2

· 12 month Till You Pass Step 3 Qmax for $129 Promo code is: AUC8QMAX3

There are the codes:

I'm so sorry! I just missed the deadline. Any new promo codes for Step 1, by any chance? Thanks in advance!

I'm so sorry! I just missed the deadline. Any new promo codes for Step 1, by any chance? Thanks in advance!
Here is the 12 month Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax promotion: WIND9QMAX1. It expires on 4/25.
Here is the 12 month Till You Pass Triple Play Bundle. The promotion code is: WIND9TRIP. It expires on 4/25.

Here is the 12 month Till You Pass Step 1 Qmax promotion: WIND9QMAX1. It expires on 4/25.
Here is the 12 month Till You Pass Triple Play Bundle. The promotion code is: WIND9TRIP. It expires on 4/25.
Thank you so so much!

Hi everyone!

Step 1 Qmax, 12 months: UMISS11QMAX1

Step 1 Qmax, 6 months: UMISS10QMAX1

Step 1 Triple Play, 12 months: UMISSTRIP

Step 1 Triple Play, 6 months: UMISS2TRIP

Step 2 CK Qmax, 12 months: UMISS4QMAX2

Step 2 CK Qmax, 6 months: UMISS3QMAX2

These codes are active until 04/29/15