UT Austin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fay8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is a long shot but I thought I'd ask anyone who plans on canceling to please do so - I've been waitlisted for an interview for a couple of weeks..

Also, anyone have any updated information on this program? Teaching? Quality of education?

Members don't see this ad.

I know they've recruited some great faculty members in recent years. They haven't historically been a super-strong program, but it's definitely growing.

I know they've recruited some great faculty members in recent years. They haven't historically been a super-strong program, but it's definitely growing.

This is true of all their programs. It's definitely a school to watch. They finally have a lot of stability now that it is permanently UT-Austin Dell and they accepted their first class of residents under that name last year, and their first medschool class this year. They've already recruited some very nice faculty and will grow very quickly because there is a lot of money behind the school and Austin is a very popular city in Texas. I imagine that even with being the first year accepting students they'll be one of the more competitive programs to get into out of Texas schools this year.