UTHSC DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fionadpt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just starting a thread for all my people who applied to University of Tennessee Health Science Center's DPT program. I had my interview yesterday and am anxiously awaiting the, hopefully, acceptance email

Members don't see this ad.

Just starting a thread for all my people who applied to University of Tennessee Health Science Center's DPT program. I had my interview yesterday and am anxiously awaiting the, hopefully, acceptance email

Did you get an email stating that the PTcas website was acting up and decisions won't be made till mid January?

Did you get an email stating that the PTcas website was acting up and decisions won't be made till mid January?
Yes I did, all of my stuff was completed though so I am really hoping to hear before January

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back and will see you there!

Last edited:
Have you heard or seen if there is a facebook group yet?

Congrats on getting accepted y'all! I was informed I was an alternate so hoping a spot opens up!! Anyone know of the size of the alternate list? or if there's a decent chance that I get offered a spot?