Program-Specific Info / Q's UTPA OT program Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otstudenttx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Just wondering if anyone has been accepted to UTPA MOT program? I have created a Facebook group for our class. Please reply/add to the Facebook group so we can start introducing ourselves! Can't wait for next year! Facebook group is called "UTPA MOT Class of 2016" :)

Members don't see this ad.

When did you have your interview and when did you get notified you were accepted?

I wasn't called for an interview. They contacted me via email a few weeks ago and was sent an official letter earlier last week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all. Just wondering if anyone has been accepted to UTPA MOT program? I have created a Facebook group for our class. Please reply/add to the Facebook group so we can start introducing ourselves! Can't wait for next year! Facebook group is called "UTPA MOT Class of 2016" :)

I just tried to find it on facebook and had no luck.

I just got a phone call and email last Friday notifying me that I got accepted. I tried looking up the facebook group with no luck.
When did you have your interview and when did you get notified you were accepted?

I just got a phone call and email last Friday notifying me that I got accepted. I tried looking up the facebook group with no luck.