UW IDDS Interview Help Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ourlovestory

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Colleagues,
I received an invitation to UW IDDS and this is my first time to interview in the USA and I need help set expectations. The invitation says the interview consists of the following sections: skills exam, bench test, case based exam, and interview.
Anyone here had been through the University of Washington (UW) interview before? or know any information to share? Most of the discussions in this forum are focused on the bench exam but no information on the skills exam or the case based exam.

I appreciate your help!
Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, would you mind sharing your profile?
Also try to post the same on Facebook groups, some one may help you there!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, would you mind sharing your profile?
Also try to post the same on Facebook groups, some one may help you there!
RKT1990 Thank you! I don't know of any Facebook groups but I will start looking, is there a particular group you recommended?
My profile- toefl 99, NBDE1&2, MS, volunteering.

Members don't see this ad :)
ourlovestory, When did you receive the interview invitation?
Hi Hoefulhuman,
A day ago. Based on previous years' observations, they continue sending invitations until a week before the interview date. Some receive it early some receive it late.
Did you apply? Any resources to share?
Thank you!

Hi,
I got the invitation, but I don't think I'm going there for some reasons including costs and coronavirus outbreak. Good luck to you all invited!

@ourlovestory, I am still waiting to hear from them. When did you submit your application? and When is the interview date?
Looks like UW IDDS only does one interview session unlike Colorado does it in batches.

@mrdentist1 Would you mind sharing our profile?

Last edited:
Hello! I received the invite too. But seems like everything is on hold because of COVID-19. It's a thriller!