UW Madison 2021 start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ljgissler

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I didn’t see a thread for UW Madison this cycle, but I recently got accepted and would love to meet/chat with others considering or going here next May! I’m a CA native so hoping to find/form connections with others :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! How did you decide on Madison ?
Hey! I just really clicked with their program style, schedule, and opportunities (academic and non-academic). They're also cheaper than the private CA schools with the out-of-state tuition and housing factored in, plus I got a small scholarship so all those things combined made the decision pretty easy!

Hey! I just really clicked with their program style, schedule, and opportunities (academic and non-academic). They're also cheaper than the private CA schools with the out-of-state tuition and housing factored in, plus I got a small scholarship so all those things combined made the decision pretty easy!
Hey! How did you know their program style, schedule, and opportunities with them not doing interviews and tours and stuff? Just browsing their website?