v

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trugrit19

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
v

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Anyone got a good meme for this thread?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So im applying to both OBGYN and Gen surg:

1. If im applying to two separate OBGYN programs, can I upload two entirely separate documents when it comes to Board Scores. Ex: can i give one OBGYN program my COMLEX and the other OBGYN program my COMLEX and USMLE?

2. If im applying to two separate specialties, can I upload two entirely separate documents when it comes to Board scores? Ex: if im applying to OBGYN and Gen surg, can i upload COMLEX only to OBGYN program, and then upload COMLEX and USMLE for Gen surg program?

3. Does the same go for personal statements?

8B0E5F8E-7F3B-4466-9B6C-58BBBFCB38E1-8477-00000A868225835B.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
So im applying to both OBGYN and Gen surg:

1. If im applying to two separate OBGYN programs, can I upload two entirely separate documents when it comes to Board Scores. Ex: can i give one OBGYN program my COMLEX and the other OBGYN program my COMLEX and USMLE?

2. If im applying to two separate specialties, can I upload two entirely separate documents when it comes to Board scores? Ex: if im applying to OBGYN and Gen surg, can i upload COMLEX only to OBGYN program, and then upload COMLEX and USMLE for Gen surg program?

3. Does the same go for personal statements?
ROFLMAO.

• Haha
Beeecaaause people use OB as a back-up for other surgical specialties. Where have you people been? Also the OB PDs don’t seem to mind as they are usually getting a competitive candidate with good board scores, etc.

But why is...wait...what?

• Haha
Beeecaaause people use OB as a back-up for other surgical specialties. Where have you people been? Also the OB PDs don’t seem to mind as they are usually getting a competitive candidate with good board scores, etc.

Ya because sending each specialty different test scores is really common amongst people who dual apply........

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Guys the plan is simple, here's how the ERAS set up will go:

fetchimage

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
To answer your question, Yes it is possible. Why you would dual-apply and why this would be your strategy will almost assure that you won't match, but your idea is possible. You assign each document to each program, including board scores. So you could make a unique personal statement for every single program if you wanted to.

I can't comment on the board exams but I would strongly urge you to pick one or the other. Ob/Gyn has surged in competitiveness and neither of these are appropriate backup specialties.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.