Vacation or Work!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mahya

Deeply Motivated Dreamer
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok....

I am going to DS this coming August...and I was accepted for an internship in a biomedical company for summer...I have my masters in BME and this internship is great since I would learn about manufacturing and design aspects of devices. On the other side..I really really need a vacation where I would just relax and go somewhere farrrrrr from school before DS since there wont be any vacations after you start DS. I feel like my life never stops...should I just withdraw from the internship and take a vacation or just go to internship and then to DS...!!!(oh internship pays $16 an hr).. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

mahya said:
Ok....

I am going to DS this coming August...and I was accepted for an internship in a biomedical company for summer...I have my masters in BME and this internship is great since I would learn about manufacturing and design aspects of devices. On the other side..I really really need a vacation where I would just relax and go somewhere farrrrrr from school before DS since there wont be any vacations after you start DS. I feel like my life never stops...should I just withdraw from the internship and take a vacation or just go to internship and then to DS...!!!(oh internship pays $16 an hr).. :oops:

Do I even have to tell you what to do?

whiskeysour said:
Do I even have to tell you what to do?

you got 30 on your DAT AMAZING

Members don't see this ad :)
yea a 30 is a lil crazy i didnt even know it was possible...but mahya just do this work half the summer then say you have to leave b/c of family emergency and go travel and enjoy the rest of your summer relaxing by a beach getting a nice tan

egots said:
yea a 30 is a lil crazy i didnt even know it was possible...but mahya just do this work half the summer then say you have to leave b/c of family emergency and go travel and enjoy the rest of your summer relaxing by a beach getting a nice tan

good idea..that is what I was thinking too..so I can have both ;) :love:

mahya said:
good idea..that is what I was thinking too..so I can have both ;) :love:

that way you can spend all the money you make on spoiling yourself before d-school!! its well deserved

mahya said:
Ok....

Vacation

mahya said:
Ok....

Cmon, you will be working as a dentist for a very long time...VACATION hands down! :thumbup:

mahya said:
you got 30 on your DAT AMAZING

he didn't get a 30 on his dat. he hasn't even taken it yet.

Lidopaine82 said:
he didn't get a 30 on his dat. he hasn't even taken it yet.

:laugh: yes, he hasn't even taken the test :laugh: :laugh:

I chose the route of working massive amounts of hours so that I can have some money to help me survive in dental school far away from home...but then again I haven't had school since August of 2005.