vascular surgery book help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fatefeather

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

One attending asked me to get the following two books;

Amazon product

Amazon product

As you can see, one cost 200USD and the other one 600USD. Suffice to say I cannot afford it. But I suspect the high price is just due to the rarity of the books. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some similar books. My attending told me that these books are atlases and anatomical illustrations each surgical steps. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

One attending asked me to get the following two books;

Amazon product

Amazon product

As you can see, one cost 200USD and the other one 600USD. Suffice to say I cannot afford it. But I suspect the high price is just due to the rarity of the books. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some similar books. My attending told me that these books are atlases and anatomical illustrations each surgical steps. Thank you.

This one is nice. There are some used copies that are very reasonable:

Mastery of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery

The favorite 'atlas' for most vascular surgeons I've worked with is the Wind/Valentine book Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery, which is on amazon for as low as $100. It will not describe specific procedures or general vascular techniques, but it is incredible at describing every exposure you could imagine.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The favorite 'atlas' for most vascular surgeons I've worked with is the Wind/Valentine book Anatomic Exposures in Vascular Surgery, which is on amazon for as low as $100. It will not describe specific procedures or general vascular techniques, but it is incredible at describing every exposure you could imagine.

Gonna double down on this one. Valentine is wonderful. Gotta have it.

Reactions: 1 user