VCOM MABS VS RVU COM MSBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which one?

• VCOM MABS

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • RVUCOM MSBS

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Meowster007

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pros vs Cons?
Opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you that have voted, can you tell me why?
Both very amazing programs so just wanna hear different takes.

For those of you that have voted, can you tell me why?
Both very amazing programs so just wanna hear different takes.
I am currently in the VCOM MABS program so if you have any questions feel free to ask. But, from what it seems like the RVUCOM does not allow any type of direct interview or acceptance, where as for VCOM MABS as long as you meet the benchmarks it is a direct acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am currently in the VCOM MABS program so if you have any questions feel free to ask. But, from what it seems like the RVUCOM does not allow any type of direct interview or acceptance, where as for VCOM MABS as long as you meet the benchmarks it is a direct acceptance.
tThank you for your opinion! Both programs are great and actually after speaking to RVUCOMs PD- there are more linkage oppurtunities here than in VCOM but both are still very excellent

1st priority is linkage, whichever one has guaranteed acceptance. 2nd should be cost, its a lot of money to takeout before med school especially if you are living in the Denver area.

Reactions: 1 user
1st priority is linkage, whichever one has guaranteed acceptance. 2nd should be cost, its a lot of money to takeout before med school especially if you are living in the Denver area.
Both are identical in costs and RVUCOM has tiers for A which gives more chances to get in