VCU interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boilermaker05

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has or is going to interview at VCU do you have any clue regarding the essay question(s)? And what is happening at the clinic?

Members don't see this ad.

Um...I've been invited for an interview and in my supplemental application there was no essay question. And I haven't heard anything about a possible essay question during the interview. But if this is new, please let me know

boilermaker05 said:
Anyone who has or is going to interview at VCU do you have any clue regarding the essay question(s)? And what is happening at the clinic?

I remember mine from last year.

Your autoclave is broken, you are out of clean instruments, and you have a full schedule with patients in the waiting room. What do you do?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is an autoclave???

How do you get interviews from 4 schools but not get an interview at VCU? That drives me crazy! What are they looking for?

BTW, I hope you're kidding about the autoclave.

It's only one of the most important machines in a dental office. :) It's the machine that sterilzes your instruments and keeps you from being shut down by good ole' OSHA

drengineer said:
What is an autoclave???

ARguy said:
How do you get interviews from 4 schools but not get an interview at VCU? That drives me crazy! What are they looking for?

BTW, I hope you're kidding about the autoclave.

I'm dead serious about that question. But what are you talking about this 4 school thing??

DrTacoElf said:
I'm dead serious about that question. But what are you talking about this 4 school thing??

Already interviewed at 4 schools. Haven't heard a peep from VCU.