VCU - Is there still hope?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Csv321

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"The December offers were posted on the afternoon of 12/14/04 and will load into the system after midnight. The follow-up hard copy letters will be completed by Friday, December 17th and mailed as soon thereafter as possible. All candidates whose status is "on hold" will remain on hold now until the February offers are made."

Does this mean it's still possible to get an email tomorrow (12/15) afternoon?

Now that I'm done wiping away the tears because the hope of moving to Richmond to be close to my family is slowly dwindling as I try to study for my last final (which really sucks btw), I guess I will just have to bear the wait along with everyone else who is disappointed :(

Just needed to vent...thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

hey csv
i hope it's still possible to receive an email tmw, but i dont think it's likely
i too didnt receive an email, and am pretty down right now...

hopefully february will bring better news...

good luck with the exams..i feel the same way..it's so hard to concentrate :thumbup:
Csv321 said:
"The December offers were posted on the afternoon of 12/14/04 and will load into the system after midnight. The follow-up hard copy letters will be completed by Friday, December 17th and mailed as soon thereafter as possible. All candidates whose status is "on hold" will remain on hold now until the February offers are made."

Does this mean it's still possible to get an email tomorrow (12/15) afternoon?

Now that I'm done wiping away the tears because the hope of moving to Richmond to be close to my family is slowly dwindling as I try to study for my last final (which really sucks btw), I guess I will just have to bear the wait along with everyone else who is disappointed :(

Just needed to vent...thanks...