VCU School of Dentistry Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Are any of the people who were accepted today in state?? Wondering if they are calling out of state first then in state

Members don't see this ad :)
Does your Aadsas portal still say invited to interview?? Since we haven’t been reached out to at all, does that mean we are waitlisted?
Same. I'm assuming we're wait listed, but I remember them saying we will know our status by the end of today.

Haven’t received anything today yet, anyone else in the same boat?? Any idea what it means??

Reactions: 1 user
Haven’t received anything today yet, anyone else in the same boat?? Any idea what it means??
Same boat! I’m crossing my fingers we are waitlisted. I saw last year another round of acceptances out in February 15th about

Is there a facebook or group me for accepted students?

You're invited to my new group 'VCU Dental Accepted Students ‘27 (Unofficial)' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Hi I just got an interview, is there anyone who interviewed and got accepted can help me out?

was automatically scheduled for the 27th this month so very soon. Guessing they want to move fast to fill their potential open seats?

Thank you and honestly my stats are eh, oGPA 3.4 (3.7 last 137 credits) / sGPA 3.5 DAT 20 AA / 23 TS / 20 PAT / 16 RC lol / 17 QR. Had a positive trend since my first semester.

Last edited:
Thank you and honestly my stats are eh, oGPA 3.4 (3.7 last 137 credits) / sGPA 3.5 DAT 20 AA / 23 TS / 20 PAT / 16 RC lol / 17 QR. Had a positive trend since my first semester.
Hi! if you don't mind sharing, what else did you do to buff up your application? I'm still waiting to hear back from them at all.

Hi! if you don't mind sharing, what else did you do to buff up your application? I'm still waiting to hear back from them at all.
200 shadowing hours, a good amount of volunteering hours too, DA since august, bunch of different clubs when i was still in school. I also sent a letter of interest a week prior to getting the invite so I suggest you should too. lmk if you have any other questions, you got this !

200 shadowing hours, a good amount of volunteering hours too, DA since august, bunch of different clubs when i was still in school. I also sent a letter of interest a week prior to getting the invite so I suggest you should too. lmk if you have any other questions, you got this !
Where do you send the letter to? Do you email admissions or do you mail it physically?

Anyone know the next date they’re announcing acceptances?

Did anyone else get the are you still interested email? I have accepted a position but would still like to be considered at VCU and have sent a latter of intent. if I do not respond to the email does that mean I will still be considered.

Did anyone else get the are you still interested email? I have accepted a position but would still like to be considered at VCU and have sent a latter of intent. if I do not respond to the email does that mean I will still be considered.
I received the "still Interested" email too. Where did you accept? I'd respond to the form if still interested

I received the "still Interested" email too. Where did you accept? I'd respond to the form if still interested

I accepted at WVU and it made it sound like the form was only to be filled out if you are no longer interested I think I don’t want to click on it for fear it will remove me from consideration

I thought they were releasing the next batch at the middle of February towards the end

Has anyone gotten any offers recently? Normally their second wave has happened by now