Vegas ACEP 16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dchristismi

Gin and Tonic
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, who all is going? We need to plan a get-together... unless we're all just going to WCI's talk and go from there.

I'll be there along with my other half, who will likely enjoy Vegas even more than I. (And who insists he'll be writing papers and doing schoolwork.)

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be in Europe unfortunately.

If you are into fancy cocktails, go to the Cosmopolitan and order a "Verbana" at the Chandelier bar. It's not on the menu, but it's unique and interesting.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be in Europe unfortunately.

If you are into fancy cocktails, go to the Cosmopolitan and order a "Verbana" at the Chandelier bar. It's not on the menu, but it's unique and interesting.

This.

There's also a new(ish) cocktail bar in Mandalay bay my bartender SO has requested I check out - Skyfall.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there, per usual, staffing my system's booth. Come say hi!

This.

There's also a new(ish) cocktail bar in Mandalay bay my bartender SO has requested I check out - Skyfall.

Skyfall isn't that nice, and I was a bit disappointed. My favorite swanky cocktail bar is the Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor of the Mandarin Oriental.

Reactions: 1 users
Will be there thur-tue. Staying at the travelodge baby! If anyone wants to party at the travelodge let me know! We can do jello shots and drink malt liquor and then go to a seedy strip club across the street. One day, one day residency will be over and I can afford a nice place.

I'll be there Sun-Wed. Plan on making WCI's talk.

Thur-Wed.
I'm up at the Cosmopolitan, because Mandalay was sold out.

Will be there Fri-Tues. Staying at Aria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

I'll be at the WEM conference in Edinburgh this year. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Enjoy the haggis then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday to weds.

Sunday evening shift ends at 10 pm. Fly in early Monday, go to classes, do my speaking gig, do something Monday night afterward, classes Tuesday, fly home Tuesday evening. Wednesday morning shift 6 am. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

Any requested topics for Monday evening?

Skyfall isn't that nice, and I was a bit disappointed. My favorite swanky cocktail bar is the Mandarin Bar on the 23rd floor of the Mandarin Oriental.
I second this recommendation. My wife and I went last night due to post and it was Awesome!

Sipping a verbena at Chandelier now. Damn, that *is* different! Thanks for the tip!

Sipping a verbena at Chandelier now. Damn, that *is* different! Thanks for the tip!
I missed you twice now, saw you at WCI and Closing Party. Hope you had a good time!

Stalker!

We're thinking of hitting up In-and-Out for lunch as we east-coasters have never been... welcome to join. Or stalk.

Don't feel too bad - I missed Apollyon at WCIs talk.

OK, ACEP 16 is officially over. Susanne Spano, from UCSF-Fresno, had the best presentation of ACEP, on survival techniques. That was today. I said that it was good that she was in the last day, because, if it was the first day, no one could live up to it!

OK, ACEP 16 is officially over. Susanne Spano, from UCSF-Fresno, had the best presentation of ACEP, on survival techniques. That was today. I said that it was good that she was in the last day, because, if it was the first day, no one could live up to it!
She is frankly awesome.

Reactions: 1 users