Verbal Self-Assessment Package: Passage 1, Q3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

braxswag

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel like the answer explanations required too much of a jump in logic. It makes sense that the expert system can perform complex tasks but having me to decide that the "less complex" task is less suitable for the expert system was not really mentioned anywhere in the passage, as it can also perform easy tasks too I thought.

Can you guys explain your logic to the question? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, the consensus in my study group is that AAMC likely creates answer keys long after they create their tests. So, sometimes the reasoning provided by the answer key is really NOT the best explanation. Often times there is a better explanation out there (which isn't on the answer key).

I'm going to retake the self assessment sometime in the next week. If you don't get an answer before then (in a week or so), feel free to PM me and remind me you would like help with this one, and I'll try to help. Do NOT provide any additional info about the question until I confirm I've already done my retake though.