Verification Time Range

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsimon

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows the expected time range for application verification? I submitted my completed application on 7/31. Does the average length of time to verification depend on when you apply during the cycle as well?

Also, when most people say to make sure your application is complete and submitted before August, are they referring to submitted or verified? I’m anxious for schools to actually start reviewing my application.

Members don't see this ad.

it's done, you cannot worry about it now
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user
Usually people say 2 weeks to have everything verified.

Submitting vs verified before August varies who you talk to, but it really is just a general idea of when to have everything done by. In your case, submitting 7/31 vs 8/1 isn't going to make a difference in your app. You can't go back in time to submit earlier so there's no use in fretting about it now. Honestly, submitting it mid-July vs end of July won't make a difference in your application either.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if anyone knows the expected time range for application verification? I submitted my completed application on 7/31. Does the average length of time to verification depend on when you apply during the cycle as well?

Also, when most people say to make sure your application is complete and submitted before August, are they referring to submitted or verified? I’m anxious for schools to actually start reviewing my application.

I submitted my application on 7/31 as well and my coursework was verified within 24 hours. I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to, but I hope this helps haha