Veterans EC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mybosswontapproveofthis

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Current military member, and technically have an on paper cool job. Im just trying to figure out how I can fill EC for my time in the military since I have clinical/volunteer experience(1000+ and 400+) from pre-military, but how do you encapsulate your service etc as EC since in most situations its difficult to do things like volunteer/work clinical jobs while active?

Members don't see this ad.

Current military member, and technically have an on paper cool job. Im just trying to figure out how I can fill EC for my time in the military since I have clinical/volunteer experience(1000+ and 400+) from pre-military, but how do you encapsulate your service etc as EC since in most situations its difficult to do things like volunteer/work clinical jobs while active?
I broke it down into the various roles I filled. I also had an on-paper cool job, put my time as a LPO as leadership, my time where I was just a worker as employment, the time I spent teaching as teaching (obviously). I just guesstimated the amount of hours based on length of time I was in these roles, as I'm sure you're aware, it's impossible to have an exact number. Just don't exaggerate by a lot. You could also just list it once as employment if you want if you have a ton of other valuable things to put down, but you are limited in the number of words you can use per experience. I didn't feel like I could accurately portray everything I did in one limited word summary.