virginia school of dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got it!!!! I got it!!!! :)

Congrats again! lol

Have you decided which school are you going to pick?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you all....
I have created a closed group on FB
PM me your fb profile name and link... to add

Last edited:
guys and gals can you please post your work experience and other stats, it will help me evaluate myself as to how many years/months of additional US work exp. i need to be accepted.

hey congrats to u Jtshsjt as well.....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you thank you! I just received a letter from Howard saying they do not accept personal checks(by mistake I send a personal check instead of a money order) but now I am just withdrawing my application, I applied earlier in April and they are telling me now:D) who cares now!! :) thanks God I am happy today!

Congrats to dingash, toothfairyqueen and jtshsjt ! Very much deserved. Please post your experiences in the 'seniors,time to help!' thread. By the way,any one who has got admission already is a senior. Nothing to do with when you graduated. Also mention your stats and experience as it would be helpful to others.Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys!! I hope Iam not too late!!and not the last one who post the banana dance in this thread
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:..
Yes I made it congrats for everybody got the admission email!! and I hope for everybody who doesnot get it yet to have it soon!I felt today like Iam the happiest person in the world ..thank you guys for your help ans support you all wonderful and you all desreve the best!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys!! I hope Iam not too late!!and not the last one who post the banana dance in this thread
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:..
Yes I made it congrats for everybody got the admission email!! and I hope for everybody who doesnot get it yet to have it soon!I felt today like Iam the happiest person in the world ..thank you guys for your help ans support you all wonderful and you all desreve the best!!
Congrats!!

Got rejection email today. They mentioned on the website that they prefer green card holders. Even though I am a permanent resident it didn't help :(

Got rejection email today. They mentioned on the website that they prefer green card holders. Even though I am a permanent resident it didn't help :(
Don't worry.. Keep putting up your hard work,learn from your experiences and outshine the deficiencies.... God has a plan for everyone, which is always the Best thing for us. Keep faith and work hard. You have a better place in destiny..

Don't worry.. Keep putting up your hard work,learn from your experiences and outshine the deficiencies.... God has a plan for everyone, which is always the Best thing for us. Keep faith and work hard. You have a better place in destiny..
That's true.Thanks toothfairyqueen.

Thank you all....
I have created a closed group on FB
PM me your fb profile name and link... to add

Congrats toothfairyqueen.
BTW we were looking for you at USC on oct 8th and looks like u got your acceptance one day too early;) and we missed a chance to meet you:).Congratulations again and very well deserved.

Congrats toothfairyqueen.
BTW we were looking for you at USC on oct 8th and looks like u got your acceptance one day too early;) and we missed a chance to meet you:).Congratulations again and very well deserved.

:) thanks for those words and wishes.. I too missed a chance to meet you guys... good luck. keep working hard, we'd all surely reach our dreams someday...

hi , i m waitlist on VCU...can u plz tell r u male or female...sorry to ask u...just evaluating my chances...
gender is never a criteria for turning wait-list into acceptance... for information, VCU has given us October 21st as the last date to submit the initial deposit, if someone doesn't you can expect to hear from vcu after Oct 21...as their program starts on Jan 3rd and the welcome is on DEC 14.
good luck

gender is never a criteria for turning wait-list into acceptance... for information, VCU has given us October 21st as the last date to submit the initial deposit, if someone doesn't you can expect to hear from vcu after Oct 21...as their program starts on Jan 3rd and the welcome is on DEC 14.
good luck

thanx for telling ....bt its just my wild guess that if sum female drops out they ll call female and same for male...thats y i was curious...coz they dint ranked the waitlist...may b u r rt...

coz they dint ranked the waitlist...

That's what they all say for a simple single reason: not been bothered with phone calls and emails inquiring how many have dropped off to see if you're getting closer to be called...

Most of the schools will rank the waiting list, otherwise how would they send invites? Draw? I'm sure they're ranked, just don't ask for it.

And I agree with toothfairyqueen gender is never a criteria for turning wait-list into acceptance. Or at least it shouldn't be as well as race, religion, age, and so forth.

Good luck to you all on the waiting list! :xf:

did any1 hear acceptance frm waiting list???? its been a while since Jtshsjt declined but no one came up with any news yet....this wait is killing.......

did any1 hear acceptance frm waiting list???? its been a while since Jtshsjt declined but no one came up with any news yet....this wait is killing.......

My friend has also declined on the same day when I did. It's for sure 2 candidates will be accepted from waitlist!

My friend has also declined on the same day when I did. It's for sure 2 candidates will be accepted from waitlist!

Congrats to those who are accepted, keep adding yourself directly on the following Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/vcuidp2014/

We are already 6 of us there on fb group but 4 members are pending... We are discussing about the orientaton starting on dec 14 and other information regarding housing and finacial aid etc. Lets all get together.. :highfive:

So is everyone ready for Dec 14,15,16... So excited to be in Richmond then !!!!!

:diebanana: oh mann feel sooooo good i knw its late bt still....:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: