Virtual TEE simulator alternative

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Propo Sapiens

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ever since the internet decided to hit the kill switch on flash. The virtual TEE and virtual bronchoscopy sim from u.Toronto are down.

Does anyone know of any decent alternatives.
I have their basic views apps which lets you click through the views but I really miss manipulating the probe and understanding how it responds.

Members don't see this ad.

The website seems to work on my iPhone, having been updated for hmtl5

That’s not the one I meant.

The original simulator let you advance/retract the probe however many cm you wanted, turn R/L, omniplane however many degrees you want. The current available ones just cycle through different views but you don’t get to manipulate the probe

I appreciate the response either way!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ever since the internet decided to hit the kill switch on flash. The virtual TEE and virtual bronchoscopy sim from u.Toronto are down.

Does anyone know of any decent alternatives.
I have their basic views apps which lets you click through the views but I really miss manipulating the probe and understanding how it responds.

Maybe not a “decent” alternative, but you could spend a year of your life and lose out on 400k doing it 300+ times on real people.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users