VMCAS: sent a transcript in last month, but VMCAS still hasn't received.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RoRey14

c/o 2020!!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I had sent out a total of 4 transcripts to VMCAS last month, and only 3 were posted as received on my VMCAS account. I received an email confirming that the one missing was indeed mailed to the correct VMCAS address. I emailed VMCAS a week ago, but no response. To be safe, I want to request another transcript request from that same school, but I don't want it to happen again. Any ideas what I should do? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There isn't anything you can do per say to make sure it doesn't happen again. Do make sure your school attaches the transcript matching form. I would recommend calling VMCAS rather than emailing. You will get a more timely response.

If your school offers it and the cost isn't too steep, you can send it overnight. The speed isn't exactly necessary in your case, but I had to send mine that way last year and they gave me a tracking number for it, so I knew when it was recieved. But, my school only charged me $7 to do it, which is pretty cheap compared to other schools.

If you name has changed, make sure you call and confirm they realize that. I had it marked on all my transcripts when I sent mine and they still overlooked it on accident.