VOLK G4 glass Four-mirror gonioscopy lens! $260!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daysend85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a LIKE NEW condition Volk G-4 Four-mirror glass gonioscopy lens for sale. It has the standard large ring without a flange. It has been used only a handful of times, practicing on optometry school students. I bought the lens new and have had it for only a few months. I have taken excellent care of this lens; there are no scratches on the lens or anything else at all wrong with it. The lens has superior construction, as it is made out of glass and not plastic like some of the other four-mirror gonio lenses that are available. The code on the lens is AI060791.

You can go to www.volk.com to see a picture of it, but the one they have pictured has flange. The one I have for sale does not have the flange! The lens costs $348 from Volk, but I am willing to sell mine for $260!

If you're interested in the lens, please PM me. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.