Volunteering-Aud.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xnfs93hy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is in the wrong forum but I think it would be better if I posted it here.

I am a high school student looking for experience in different areas of the medical field.

How can I get experience in Audiology? Where should I be looking to volunteer? Is there anything (besides volunteering) that I can do? Teaching (idk)?

Any advice will help. I am in New Jersey if that helps at all. Thank you :).

Members don't see this ad.

You'd best be served by getting your feet on the ground in college, establishing yourself as a student and individual within the institution, and then consider outside pursuits and interests. As a high school student going into the first year of college, it is difficult juggling volunteer work with college. Good intentions, though if you had time to volunteer you might likewise be better served by working for wage trying to get some pocket money. No fun being broke as an undergrad...doritos for breakfast lunch and dinner sucks bad enough as it is. Been there, done that. There will be time for volunteerism later; these positions will present themselves more readily when you're comfortable doing your thing in university. :thumbup: