Wait list University of the Pacific PharmD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leannahunt

Reaction score
I just got an email that I have been wait listed for Fall 2020 admission and am at the top of the waitlist. That is all I got. What can I expect being on the waitlist, how many people do they usually admit from the wait list?

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know there is no waitlist for pharmacy schools. Apply somewhere else and way cheaper.

I just got an email that I have been wait listed for Fall 2020 admission and am at the top of the waitlist. That is all I got. What can I expect being on the waitlist, how many people do they usually admit from the wait list?

That means you are really at the bottom of the barrel of these pharmacy applicants. Last I heard, they were still looking for students to fill their many empty seats. The fact that you were waitlisted while they have TONS of open seats should tell you something. Anyways, you dodged a bullet. They are overpriced and you won't be able to pay back that $300,000 loan with the current job market. It'll be worse in 4 years.

You should apply to Pacific in Oregon. You seem like the perfect fit there. Pacific has many empty seats right now and they are begging students to take their early acceptance. They need your student loan to pay their staff. Apply and you'll get in as they are still accepting students. As of now their roster is only half filled and they are having a difficult time finding leftover students.

As far as I know there is no waitlist for pharmacy schools. Apply somewhere else and way cheaper.

That's what I heard too. Anyways, there are tons of other empty seats that leannahunt can apply too. The schools need that federal tuition money while they can still get it.

Members don't see this ad :)
That means you are really at the bottom of the barrel of these pharmacy applicants. Last I heard, they were still looking for students to fill their many empty seats. The fact that you were waitlisted while they have TONS of open seats should tell you something. Anyways, you dodged a bullet. They are overpriced and you won't be able to pay back that $300,000 loan with the current job market. It'll be worse in 4 years.

You should apply to Pacific in Oregon. You seem like the perfect fit there. Pacific has many empty seats right now and they are begging students to take their early acceptance. They need your student loan to pay their staff. Apply and you'll get in as they are still accepting students. As of now their roster is only half filled and they are having a difficult time finding leftover students.

That's what I heard too. Anyways, there are tons of other empty seats that leannahunt can apply too. The schools need that federal tuition money while they can still get it.
I ended up getting accepted into UOP the next day but I will not be attending got in somewhere way cheaper and closer to home

PSOP I saw your post on why not to go to Pacific in Oregon after getting my acceptance to UOP which I will also not be attending. Your perspective really helped me make my decision on where to go to school. Thank you. I do not think I am a perfect for there after reading your post.

Do you have any hindrances that would prevent you from taking out federal/private loans?

PSOP I saw your post on why not to go to Pacific in Oregon after getting my acceptance to UOP which I will also not be attending. Your perspective really helped me make my decision on where to go to school. Thank you. I do not think I am a perfect for there after reading your post.

You dodged a bullet. The school is moving online for the the new students. Easy cheating on exams I bet.