Waiting for my score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc_grant

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just recently took the MCAT 9/10/16. Not sure what I got. I averaged around 499 on my kaplan practice exams 500 being the highest. I got a 500 on my AAMC scored and a 70% average on the unscored. Any indication of what my expected range should be? I know kaplan tests are deflated but my aamc scored has me worried.

Members don't see this ad.

from what i've understood, the AAMC scored test is the most similar score you can get on the actual exam so I would say you're looking at about 500 give or take a few points.

Reactions: 1 users
Just recently took the MCAT 9/10/16. Not sure what I got. I averaged around 499 on my kaplan practice exams 500 being the highest. I got a 500 on my AAMC scored and a 70% average on the unscored. Any indication of what my expected range should be? I know kaplan tests are deflated but my aamc scored has me worried.

The Kaplan FL scores seem to generally run a bit lower than what most people (at least those who post about it on SDN and Reddit) end up scoring on the actual exam. I wouldn't be too worried.

My previous post regarding the predictive value of Kaplan and other FLs on my MCAT (511; June 2016) may be of use to you. (Link below)

http://www-forums.studentdoctor.net/index.php?posts/17912759/

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile