Waiting on TBR 2015 home study materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akp24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased the new TBR books for 2015? I purchased them over a month ago and am still waiting, and my credit card still has not been charged. They are un responsive to email and their voice mail box is full... anyone else in the same boat or have any insights?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I did, I think I sent in the order form about 2-3 weeks ago and I received them on Saturday

I believe it took about a month for mine to come in. I would try and call them early in the day but take into account the time zone difference.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you order all the books? Or just the new ones? I'm hoping the new chem physics and CARS are released soon.

Did you guys have to mail in the form or does emailing it work?

I would mail it. I originally mailed mine, but then they contacted me due to an issue with my credit card...they then asked me to email the form with updated payment info. I did so... 5 weeks later (this week) I called them and they said they never received my email and that they have been "having problems receiving emails".