waitlist questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajk001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently on the waitlist for 2 schools and I'm hoping to be pulled off of 1 or both lists to be invited to attend. I'm not exactly sure how it works though once you are selected. Are you given time to decide whether you want to go once they notify you or do you need to make a decision on the spot and give them an answer over the phone? Also, if you are given time is there a deposit that you make to reserve your spot? How much time are you given before a decision is required?

My rank is 7th on one of the waitlists... what chances do you think I have of getting in this year?

Members don't see this ad.

can you share where you are waitlisted? Because I am waitlisted at PCO, but I dont think there is any rank of the list yet, and there are about 30 ppl told on the list. I have no clue what sort of chance I stand getting into PCO this year :S

haha, well i would prefer to keep these schools anonymous in order to maintain the integrity of this confidential information given to us. i completely understand where you're coming from, though, and can say that i did not apply to PCO and am not on their waitlist. best of luck to you, i know you're really pulling for that school.