Wake Forest Post Bac 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aanders1112

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I finished my application to the Pre-medical Post-baccalaureate specialization program at Wake Forest and I was wondering if anyone up here also applied to the program.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied and have not heard anything as of yet

I called last week and they said that we should know by mid-week if we have gotten an interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview yay!!

Reactions: 1 user
I received mine too!!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
completed a Skype interview. It was different than expected, but went okay. anyone know when we'll hear back?

completed a Skype interview. It was different than expected, but went okay. anyone know when we'll hear back?
They gave you the option to do a Skype interview did you requested or did they offer it?

There were apparently 3 of us who could not make it to interview day. In my case it was a last minute hectic situation lol so they were generous in letting me Skype but now i feel left out not having visited the school and getting the same info you all got haha

There were apparently 3 of us who could not make it to interview day. In my case it was a last minute hectic situation lol so they were generous in letting me Skype but now i feel left out not having visited the school and getting the same info you all got haha
It was quite hectic for me to get there as well and already having my acceptance somewhere else I decided not to do the interview but looking back on it I wish I had at least thought of asking for Skype interview

Aw I'm sorry :( I know how it is trying to keep all your options open but try not to regret your decision, you're going to do amazing things at your other school and be an awesome future physician anyway :)

Aw I'm sorry :( I know how it is trying to keep all your options open but try not to regret your decision, you're going to do amazing things at your other school and be an awesome future physician anyway :)
Your so sweet thank you ;)

Have you heard anything yet?