Walmart makes pharmacists find coverage for sick days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's pretty high. Did the techs call out a lot there?

My techs make mid 20’s and have unlimited OT at time and a half.

Surprisingly, very few want the OT and they called out more than techs that I worked with at CVS.

The turnover is less and it’s nice knowing that my techs are for the most part, not looking for another job to get out of retail hell.

I had techs at CVS that don’t show up the next day because they worked “too hard” the day before...

Members don't see this ad.

I had techs at CVS that don’t show up the next day because they worked “too hard” the day before...

We get this where I work also. Mad because there were "too many pyxis runs" the day before or because they think they did too much of the work.

Our superstar techs have been leaving one after another after a significant management/reporting structure change. They do not like their new manager at all and it's getting tougher everyday with the techs who are left.

Sent from my SM-T813 using SDN mobile

I think California hoi polloi have a different mentality to those in other states especially if they collect welfare benefits. Literally 1 call out of a tech that had nothing to do with a medical emergency in 15 months at CVS in AZ (mind you, this is an area with no good jobs) but at Walmart techs do whatever the **** they want in California