WAMC for Reapplicant to DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PamSpammer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
  1. GPA: My sGPA is 3.3x and my cGPA is 3.5x
  2. MCAT: is a 504 broken down into 126/128/126/124
  3. Residence: I am a CO resident
  4. Ethnicity: I am an ORM
  5. Undergrad School: I went to an undergraduate school in Alabama
  6. Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer): I have about 65 hours volunteering at my local hospital. I also participated in a Summer Health Program hosted by the local medical school where I got to participate in tons of shadowing, and other clinical experiences which I talk about in my application. I will also be working as a pharm tech this summer.
  7. I have done a research project with the school of public health at my school and have presented at a national honors conference as a poster presentation. I was also in a Chemistry research lab for one semester.
  8. Shadowing experience and specialties represented: I have about 60 h0urs of shadowing and about 10 hours of shadowing a DO. They are mostly in primary care.
  9. Non-clinical volunteering: I have done numerous leadership activities. I was a tour guide at my school, participated in
  10. Other extracurricular activities: For my upcoming gap year, I will be pursing a masters in biomedical sciences.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)