WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZeZoZi

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You could remove Cooper Rowan and the 2 Rutgers schools since they accept few non residents with no connection to the state. You could remove Penn State and Western Michigan unless you have a desire to live in small city areas.

You could remove Cooper Rowan and the 2 Rutgers schools since they accept few non residents with no connection to the state. You could remove Penn State and Western Michigan unless you have a desire to live in small city areas.

I had Cooper Rowan and the 2 Rutgers schools on my list with the intention of using "wanting to be close to home" as a connection to the state but this probably won't be good enough. After looking at the stats again, you're absolutely right so I'll be dropping them from my list.

As for Penn State and Western Michigan, I honestly don't really mind living in small city areas.

Do you recommend dropping any of the other schools from my list?

Members don't see this ad :)
I had Cooper Rowan and the 2 Rutgers schools on my list with the intention of using "wanting to be close to home" as a connection to the state but this probably won't be good enough. After looking at the stats again, you're absolutely right so I'll be dropping them from my list.

As for Penn State and Western Michigan, I honestly don't really mind living in small city areas.

Do you recommend dropping any of the other schools from my list?
You have a good list so it is difficult to decide which other schools you could remove.

Reactions: 1 user
Stony Brook
SUNY Upstate
SUNY Downstate
SUNY Buffalo
Hofstra
Albert Einstein
Rochester
Mount Sinai
Albany Medical College
NYU Grossman
NYU Long Island
NYMC
Cornell
SHU Hackensack Meridian
Tufts
Quinnipiac-Netter
Temple
Thomas Jefferson
Pittsburg
Ohio State
Cincinnati
Case Western
Vermont Robert Larner
Rosalind Franklin
Loyola
Rush
U Michigan
Emory
Wake Forest
Dartmouth

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you Faha and Goro for the help and all that you do for this community. I appreciate it!!