Want Details About Externship in USA for an International Student in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.erazul

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All.
I Am A Student From Dental Unit,Chittagong Medical College In Bangladesh.I Passed My 3rd Professional Examination in 2014.I'll Give My Final Professional Examination in February'2015.
In Bangladesh After Passing Final Professional Examination I Have To Do A Year Internship.Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) Will Give Me A Certificate as Well As Permission To Practice Dentistry anywhere In Bangladesh after Passing Final Professional Examination With Completing One Year Internship.
After My Final Professional Examination It'll Take About Two Months For The Result.So In The Mean Time I Want To Do An Externship In USA.

Information I Want:
1)Is It Possible Doing Externship in USA as an International Student in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery At My Stage?
2)If Yes Then The List Of The University,Hospital,Dental School where I Can Do My Externship?
3)If Yes Then Cost Or Finacial Details Like Anything I Have to Pay For Doing Externship?
4)If Yes Then Anything They Will Pay Me For Doing Externship?

I'll Be Very Helpful If Anybody Give Me The Answers.
Best Regards & Thanks From Erazul Amin. (+8801779746171)

Members don't see this ad.