WANTED: Medical Professionals Required For Technical Writing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedWebmaster

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of medical graduates who can write on the topic "allergies". We're starting a new project where we'll be launching a website that's all about every single allergy under the planet!

I need writers who have knowledge about the subject and NOT just research the web and write content. I could have any other writer do that, but I need the technical expertise so that the information we provide to our readers are very precise and not incorrect. We'll have readers from various backgrounds, including doctors, so even if we have a highly qualified doctor reading the content, he shouldn't be able to question our content. You should be able to dodge any emails we get from our readers questioning the content by backing the work you've done.

You should also be able to answer questions related to allergies posted by our readers.

Also, of course, perfect written English along with the ability to meet deadlines and work efficiently.

This is a big project and I'm looking for a long-term writer. We might consider having the writer as the face of our website, thus giving you a good deal of promotion across the globe!

Caution: This could quite possibly make you a world famous doctor.

Please drop me a message for those of you that are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

The resource http://www.researchmedics.com/ has a great staff of experienced medical writers that can write on all topics related to medicine and clinical research, including allergies. Most of these writers are doctors themselves so they have a lot of knowledge without resorting to the Internet. You can specify the types of writers you want to work for you. I hope this helps.