Wards full programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aioo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of resources like Kaplan, DIT .. For the steps but are there also similar full programs for the wards ? To be able to excell when you are doing the rotations.

It would be very helpfull

Members don't see this ad.

There is stuff for step 2 which is studied for while on the wards but doing good on the wards means being a person. Show up, work hard, be empathetic, you win.

Reactions: 1 user
i will try that for sure! but i mean more about the stuff you should know for yourself? are there not resources specific for the wards which go a little bit more in depth than step 2 material? or is step 2 material in depth enough to be used in the practice?

Members don't see this ad :)
i will try that for sure! but i mean more about the stuff you should know for yourself? are there not resources specific for the wards which go a little bit more in depth than step 2 material? or is step 2 material in depth enough to be used in the practice?
Each rotation will give you a recommended resource, such as First Aid for Psychiatry. I found that preparing for step 2 and the shelf exams via Uworld was more than sufficient. goodluck

They are also different not just from rotation to rotation but from school to school, site to site, attending to attending, resident to resident.
8.gif