Program-Specific Info / Q's Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTD_Employment

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back anything from WashU?! It's my top choice and my app was verified on Sep 30th :(

Members don't see this ad.

Its not rolling admission so you probably wont hear from them until dec-feb

Just got accepted to the WashU MSOT program yesterday! My application was verified on September 25th, so you should hear from them soon. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied as well. I didn't get verified until November 12th though so it looks like it will be a while before I hear anything back. I did get an email the day after I was verified saying that they had received my application though

Just got accepted to the WashU MSOT program yesterday! My application was verified on September 25th, so you should hear from them soon. Good luck!
are all of your prerequisites completed? i applied a while ago and haven't heard anything back yet, but i am also still in the process of completing abnormal psychology, so I'm not sure if maybe that's what's holding me up?

Has anyone heard back anything from WashU?! It's my top choice and my app was verified on Sep 30th :(
I heard back yesterday. My app was verified 10/21/14. Not sure why you haven't heard back yet. Are you currently working on finishing anything up (bachelors, prereqs, volunteer hours, etc.)? Maybe that had something to do with it? Good luck!

I applied to their OTD program... did anyone else? or all masters?

I applied to their OTD program. OTCAS was already verified, but I submitted to them in 11/16.

Last edited:
I applied to both programs. My application was verified October 25, but I'm still waiting to hear back!

I received my waitlist letter on February 17

Last edited:
I got my waitlist letter today (3/3)