Program-Specific Info / Q's Washington University- St. Louis (WUSTL) - OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTbw584

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has happened to hear back from Washington University in St. Louis for OT school? Do they send an email or mail? I have heard back from most other schools... except two at this point so I am just getting anxious. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed admissions because I was also worried- They said everyone should know by the end of April... On some of the other forums, people have received acceptance letters but not rejections- this is worrisome to me.

Oh shoot April is pretty late... But hey at least we haven't been denied yet, that means they are still considering us so don't worry too much :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I recieved a rejection letter in the mail a couple days ago so if you havent heard anything I would guess thats a good sign!

Waiting on WUSTL as well!! Hopefully we all hear back soon.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about a wait list?

I was wondering if anyone has happened to hear back from Washington University in St. Louis for OT school? Do they send an email or mail? I have heard back from most other schools... except two at this point so I am just getting anxious. Thanks!!

Hey, heard back by regular mail on Saturday! I was really confused for a while bc they had originally told me I'd be hearing in December, but maybe they were just inundated with apps this year.

Hey, heard back by regular mail on Saturday! I was really confused for a while bc they had originally told me I'd be hearing in December, but maybe they were just inundated with apps this year.
Hi Peachiepizzazz,

If you dont mind me asking, what news did you hear from them? I'm just worried that all they are sending out are waitlists or rejections :(

Hi Peachiepizzazz,

If you dont mind me asking, what news did you hear from them? I'm just worried that all they are sending out are waitlists or rejections :(

Hey Mango,

I ended up getting in! I had elected to be considered for both the Masters and the Doctorate program, and it was an affirmative for both :). So they're probably not just sending out WL/rejections only...best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for wishing me good luck peachie!!!I just got an acceptance in the mail!!! :) beyond happy right now. Which school will you be attending?

Last edited:
Thanks for wishing me good luck peachie!!!I just got an acceptance in the mail!!! :) beyond happy right now. Which school will you be attending?

Congrats Mango!! Finally! :) I hope I hear from them soon!

Reactions: 1 user
To anyone who has already been accepted, if you don't mind my asking, could you share some of your stats? I'm getting super anxious! I was accepted to a few other schools but WUSTL is one of my top choices.

Has anyone else received word/been in contact with admissions?

I received an email this afternoon that I was not accepted to WUSTL. Good luck everyone!

Nothing yet for me either. I called admissions a couple weeks ago to inquire and got an answering machine. They never called me back.