Watching everything fall apart this semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

somuchwater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was doing very well for myself, although I had a hiccup of a semester sophomore year. Outside of that I've only gotten 2 Bs and have aced everything else and currently have a 3.70 with a 3.8 average. However, this semester I've just been getting rocked in a way I never have been before. I am probably averaging a C this semester in every class. It's my 4th year and I wanted to take a gap year. I no longer know what to do. I worked so hard to recover from the sophomore year semester and brought my GPA back to a 3.7. I feel like at the rate things are going this semester, I'll end up with a 3.4 or 3.5 overall. It's just brutal how one bad semester can overturn 5 or 6 semesters of hard work. I am venting here but I also just need some advice.

Members don't see this ad.

You can turn it around. There are some really really inspiring come back stories on SDN that you should look into. It's very possible and search everywhere for extra credit and go for nothing less than 100% on tests from here on out. You can do it I believe in you somuchwater

Reactions: 4 users
My car has been getting rocked too. When it rains it pours! Good luck man or woman.

Members don't see this ad :)
Life can be very cruel. I hope your situation turns around soon, it is no fun when life is constantly dumping crap on your plate!

Chin up, you can do it :)

53182355.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
What classes are killing you? If you are on semester system, you are only half way through. Is there a reason to think you can't still aim for As or at least As and Bs?

Its called Senioritis. You are a victim of it.

Is there a specific reason for the dip in grades this semester? Loss of motivation? Class too difficult? Working too much?

You still have half a semester left. You can still turn it around!

Is there a specific reason for the dip in grades this semester? Loss of motivation? Class too difficult? Working too much?

You still have half a semester left. You can still turn it around!

Very difficult load. I feel like I have no time!