Waterloo University Pharmacy applicants Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know what the competitive average for UWaterloo would be on the 4.0 GPA scale?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
will all the acceptances be sent out today or is it on a rolling basis over the next few days?

The facebook group defeats the purpose of having a public anonymous forum... id rather ppl post on here that way everyone can read and participate.

Reactions: 7 users
can some one please add me to the fb group. thank you !

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been checking every 30 minutes, nothing yet. Does anyone know if they give you a few time slots to chose from or you are automatically assigned one which cannot be modified?

They're testing our patience...

I've been checking every 30 minutes, nothing yet. Does anyone know if they give you a few time slots to chose from or you are automatically assigned one which cannot be modified?
Automatically assigned one I believe

Reactions: 1 user
Don’t they know we’re already super nervous! Also can someone add me to the Facebook chat please?

The facebook group defeats the purpose of having a public anonymous forum... id rather ppl post on here that way everyone can read and participate.
Hey! i fully understand. the group was created by few people who thought it might be better if anyone wanted fast response to a question. It was not created to substitute this forum. Anyway, We have added everyone who reached to us through "conversation". Send me ur fb info in a conv and i am happy to add u..Good luck everyone

was anyone able to reach the admissions office?

Did everyone who received an interview get it at 5:26pm? When are the rejection letters getting sent out?

Just out of curiosity, is anyone here from outside of Ontario?

Sorry I got mine at 6:24pm, I was so excited! Had to call friends!

Hey for people reading this in the future, I got my interview invitation at 5:26 pm Apr 5th! Now I gotta start brainstorming what to talk about for the presentation!

About 240 interviewed for 100 spots (20 spots go to CAP). I'm not sure how many acceptances are sent out, but it's surely more than 100!

anyone know how many applicants there were this year?

About 240 interviewed for 100 spots (20 spots go to CAP). I'm not sure how many acceptances are sent out, but it's surely more than 100!
Sorry this is a super late reply, but the official situation is 120 seats in total and ~24 CAP status students admitted to first year undergrad, if they don't maintain their criteria then they lose CAP status and apply to be in the applicant pool with us. I know the CAP students and as far as I know they're mostly doing fine. So i would anticipate 96-102 places available for this year. Hope this helps people!

Does anyone know if we’re allowed visual aids for the presentation portion of the interview?

Hey!! Is anyone else missing the Microbiology prereq and know a school offering it online this summer? Thanks!

@Phar2018 yes, someone even brought a volleyball when I interviewed. :)
Thanks for replying! Is it an all day event like some interview processes or is it just the interview and then the FSA? I have a lot of time between my interview and FSA so I'm trying to plan out my day.

Nope, there's nothing between the interview and FSA. You'll be able to hang out in the pharm school lobby if you want, but most people leave and come back.

hi my interview time conflicts with my exam on friday, i've emailed them about it but i haven't received a reply.
Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation?

hi my interview time conflicts with my exam on friday, i've emailed them about it but i haven't received a reply.
Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation?
I am interviewing at UBC on Sunday so I had to be at Waterloo on the Friday or else I would not have been able to fly to BC for Sunday. I wrote to them a week before interviews came out asking them if I did have an interview if it was possible for them to put it on the Friday, and when I received my interview it was at 10:00 AM on Friday!